Warehouse and Office Assistant in CANADA
|COMPANY:||Walker’s Gas and Electric|
|POSITION||Warehouse and Office Assistant|
|CLOSING DATE:||January 7, 2022|
Atlantic Walker’s Equipment Services is a market leader in commercial kitchen equipment parts and repairs. We are searching for a full-time, permanent Warehouse and Office Assistant in Canadata to join our team in our Moncton location.
This role is responsible for assisting the branch’s warehouse and administrative duties. Shipping, Receiving, Picking, Parts Return, Shop Jobs, Warehouse Organization, Customer Service, Finance, and other responsibilities will be assigned to the Warehouse and Office Assistant in close collaboration with our Parts Manager and Dispatcher. If you’re searching for a way to obtain work experience while also learning something new, this is the job for you!
- A high school diploma is necessary, and 1-2 years of relevant experience is recommended.
High integrity and exceptional attention to detail and organization
- High energy and desire to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to lift and move things weighing up to 20 kg
- Knowledge of MS Office
Why Work with Us
- We’re successful, steady, and growing, which makes us a lot of fun to work with!
- In terms of technical expertise and market reach, we are the industry leader.
- We value strong achievement and encourage further growth.
- Our employees are friendly and collaborative, as well as hardworking and committed to our company’s success.
- We have opportunities for growth and input if you have the drive.
- We provide a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as educational funding opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY:
We’re searching for people that are dynamic, team-oriented, and solutions-oriented, with a commitment to service excellence – if this sounds like you, please apply online with your cover letter and CV, and tell us why you’re the best fit for us!
For more information or to apply now, you must go to https://walkerselectric.prevueaps.com/jobs/192153-57201.html