COMPANY: ACCOR HOTEL
LOCATION: DUBAI, UAE
It’s both inspiring and engaging. As a Duty Manager, you’ll use your leadership and interpersonal skills to help the Rooms Operations run smoothly and provide a great guest experience.
What you get out of it:
– Employee discount card for Accor hotels across the world
– Education programs offered by our Academies
– Possibility to cultivate and develop your talent both on your property and around the world!
– Capacity to make an impact through CSR initiatives such as Planet 21
What you’ll do:
– Lead and manage all elements of the Rooms Division, ensuring that all service standards are met while providing friendly and engaging service.
– Respond immediately to guest problems, tracking and notifying appropriate areas to ensure unforgettable experiences for our guests
– Increase room income by participating in yield management meetings and following agreed-upon Revenue Management techniques and procedures
Your qualifications and skills include:
– Fluency in Arabic and English
– A service-oriented personality is required, as is previous leadership experience
– Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
– Proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders – Strong networking skills
– Ability to set the tone for high performance by leading by example, believing in a strong team culture.Your coworkers and the setting in which you work:
– A pleasant working environment
– We encourage our employees to be creative.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: We are an inclusive organization with the goal of attracting, recruiting, and promoting a diverse workforce.
What makes Accor such a great place to work?
We’re more than just a global leader. We accept you as you are and will help you find a career and a brand that are a good fit for you. We encourage you to learn and grow every day, ensuring that your job has meaning for you, so that you may continue to explore Accor’s infinite potential throughout your career with us.
By joining Accor, you have the opportunity to write every chapter of your own narrative, and together, we can envisage the hospitality of the future.
Our employees benefit from a caring employer who values them and provides them with opportunities for training and advancement. Over 100 vocations are available on five continents, making this a desirable workplace.
We’re more than just a world power. We’re a community of 250,000 hoteliers who share a passion for making people feel welcome. Across approximately 4,300 addresses and digital platforms, we look after millions of visitors. We put all of our efforts into making “Feel Welcome” resound as the best hotel promise as an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner, and investor (HotelInvest).
AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands cater to every need, from luxury to economical, in every part of the globe.
APPLY HERE. : Duty Manager
For more DUBAI JOBS Click Here